Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ho.Ho.ho.

It's christmas!!!
Personally I have mixed feelings towards christmas, but I can't deny my love for gifts or my nostalgia towards all the big fat men in santa outfits. I don't know what the other guys think but I have the feeling at least one of us still believes in santa claus. Anywhos...
We are looking forward very very much to our next gig, even if we're not entirely sure what it might be yet....The wahas have a couple of things goin' down for us, and we're looking forward to a productive year next year........those lovely pictures we mentioned are still coming and in case you didn't realise Sunny drive is now available to purchase off itunes!! So if you wan't to get us a christmas present, buying that for yourself would kind of be killing two birds with one stone.

Hope everyone is having a very merry time!!!! Much much love.....xoxoxox

No comments: